Tuesday, December 22, 2015

24 Hours In Your Wallet

Every writer faces time restrictions. The trick is to find enough time in the day to spend writing. There are several things I do to How to make Dough with Cookie Dough find more time to write. Negotiate every one of these ideas to maximize your time of opportunity.

Review your ideas that are laid out in front of you. I use note cards and stick notes on my desk to Keeping The Romance Alive Even After Kids Come Along keep ideas around me. This kick starts the thinking process. I also put a current project I'm working on as a desktop background on my computer as a constant reminder to work on that particular task. Every time I am on the computer, there's a picture of a do[censored] ent that needs worked on starring me in the face.

Push through the fog even if you have a headache or are feeling bad. Be your own nagging boss Garden Waterfall Design that says, "Get to work." Think of a reward that you'll give yourself when the work is done and put a picture of it where you see it every day. The reward has to be worth it, ERROR_RM_DISCONNECTED not just go out to dinner or something lame like that. I enjoy playing pool and set a goal to not play until I finished a project. Stick to it. That pushes me to finish what I started faster. Dela[censored] gratification is a great tool to use. Use every great tool available.

Be as organized as possible. I know folks that can play office all day and not accomplish anything of real ERROR_CANT_WAIT value. Focus on the work as a writer, but keep a clean environment.

Use the best software for the project your working on. I use New Novelist software for book type writing and Movie Magic for screenwriting. Download a free trial of Movie Magic and see if it's right for you. Use the best software you can to maximize your effectiveness of time management ERROR_DS_MISSING_SUPREF and organization.

Eliminate the unnecessary clutter. Work is work, it doesn't matter what kind it is, whether it's dishes, digging a hole, or writing. A proper mindset on the value of work is vital. Sweat Equity is the best tool in the world. Building and managing an opt in list for a website

Set goals that are difficult but possible. Write three articles a day, three chapters a day, or three scenes a day. Make time your friend and not a thief.

Role-playing allows me to step into someone else's shoes and get work done that I might not of accomplished otherwise. Think stat, like you hear a doctor say. I've got to operate on this chapter, stat or I've got How To Use Pay Per Click Ads Without Ruin Yourself. to dig up the research and uncover the true like a good detective. This exercise helps me more than you could possibly understand. An exercise like this can make an ordinary writing assignment seem extraordinary, removing the boring out of ERROR_STATE_WRITE_SETTING_FAILED work. If you're having fun, then you'll get more done.

Steal every minute you can from the day. Take your laptop with you to work and pull it out on lunch break if you work a regular job too. I take my laptop fishing with me. When it's ERROR_JOURNAL_ENTRY_DELETED slow and the fish are not biting, I can kick back and type away, glancing at the pole once in a while. The thrill of fishing is the catch, not the wait. Work while you wait. That may sound extreme, but don't knock it until you try it.

Gather all the best tools and use those to fight against the time steelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment